Book Review by LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: ‘Principles of Success Made Easy’ by Dr. Roopleen (9th Review)


** Thanks to the author for gifting us a review copy of the book. **

** Thanks to our reviewer Mr. Samuel for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

We have often heard people saying that cover makes the first impression for any book. But for me, the book title is of utmost importance. If I find a title catchy, then only I turn over the pages. Else keep it back from where I had picked it up. People call me crazy but that's how it appeals me as a book geek. Well, there lies the success of Dr. Roopleen's book which made me read till the end.

Well coming to the contents, I did not find it extraordinary but the simplicity itself will be its selling point to young readers looking for initial days of success in their life. It does lack in basic research at places where she talks of self confidence and self belief, however the overall presentation is well packaged.

Overall, would like to rate the book as 4.1*/5* and would recommend this book for young brains. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy