Book Review by LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: ‘Principles of Success Made Easy’ by Dr. Roopleen (10th Review)


** Thanks to the author for gifting us a review copy of the book. **

** Thanks to our reviewer Ms. Nafisa Begum for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

The book looked like an average read to me when I first picked it up. But as I slowly went through the pages, it started creating sense to me. In fact, I got deeply involved towards the end so much so that I skipped a day's meal to finish it off. There lies the success of the author.

The book does have some gaps but that can be overlooked keeping in mind the topic. There are very few books in this genre written in India and it has a good market prospect from that perspective. The publisher will have to work hard to get good readership of this genre in India. They can plan for some good promotional plans to push the book to gain visibility.

The book cover is ok, could have been made better. The author must focus on copy editing in her next books as there are quite a few errors in this book. Nothing but it hampers the reading experience to a reader and which eventually impacts the finishing note.

The book contents are meaningful to me, written in very simple English. I loved the author's play with the words 'eye' and 'I'. I got some thin similarity in thoughts with Chetan Bhagat's concepts expressed in 'What Young India Wants'. 

Overall, we will rate the book as 4.4*/5* and suggest readers to expect a decent read.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy