Book Review by #LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: "Looking Through the Prism" by Dr. Sujata Chatterjee

** Thanks to the author for sharing a review copy of the book.**

** Thanks to our reviewer Tarun for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

English poetry always fascinates me and I am in love with the beauty of this language eversince I started appreciating verses more than prose. With time, youngsters too have started creating wonders in English and this book is definitely one of those which is going to stay in reader's mind for long. There are just seventeen poems but each has a magic of its own. The verses coupled with pictorial depictions (though black and white) have created an enchanting feeling in me. I am sure others too would second my thoughts if they choose to read Dr. Sujata's "Looking Through the Prism".

The cover image is little amateurish compared to the original contents which in my personal opinion, perhaps the photo of the Scottish bungalow would be more apt than the present image. The book carries the feel of that lonely bungalow in all its pages.

Overall I will rate the book as 4*/5* and highly recommend for everyone's reading irrespective of age and ethnicity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee