Book Review by #LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: 'Making a Poem' by Vihang A. Naik

** Thanks to the author for gifting us a review copy of the book. **

** Thanks to our reviewer S Bando for reviewing the book on behalf of #Literoma. **

Poetry always fascinates me, especially if the language is English. Having read almost all classic poets of all genres, I also equally read poetic creations of contemporary writers. And that's what made me pick up Vihang's poetry book 'Making a Poem'. At the very first place, the title of the book caught my eyes - 'making of a poem' wow! What a soothing title. Equally streamlined is his poetic touch. Hardly twenty five poems in the book but each has the magic of its own. At the end it left a strong feeling in me that why did the poet stopped just at twenty five. It ought to be more. I will highly look forward to his next anthology.

Overall I will like to rate the book as 4.3*/5*. Go for the book to relish a mental smoothie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy