Book Review by LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: "It's Not Called Love" by Samayita Dhuli

** Thanks to the author for sharing a Kindle copy of the book for review.**

** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

In today's thriller flooded entertainment world, "It's Not Called Love" by Samayita Dhuli is a hidden wonder I must admit. From the title I initially expected it to be a common love story but slowly as I started flipping down the pages, I was taken aback with the change in shades.

Being such an avid reader of the genre, I enjoyed reading it till the end. The novel is basically a psycho thriller. Right from character building of Eshita, romance shots, scene setting, connecting links, crime plots and especially bipolar personality revelations make it a complete dark thriller novel.

The cover page hardly depicts 50% of its actual potential. However being a psycho thriller, certain medical details about the psychological disorder could have made it an informative read for me. But the book title could not have been better. The core truth came out to be highly unpredictable to whatever extent I could imagine as a seasoned reader of detective genre. But let me warn you here - The novel is not complete till you read the last line of the book. Cannot say more than this as that will spoil the thrill.

I will like to rate the novel as 4*/5* and highly recommend to matured readers. It's not a book for social readers who love to decorate their bookshelf like a showcase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy