Book Review by #LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: 'Raindrops' by Shubhramita Chakraborty

** Thanks to the author for gifting us a review copy of the book. **

** Thanks to our reviewer S Bando for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

'Raindrops' by debutante Indian poet Shubhramita Chakraborty has created an enchanting impact on my mind while I glanced through some of the poems featured in the book for first time. To name a few are Krishna, The Escape (from The White Desert series) and The Burnt Bread (from The Coconut Beach series) of which the last one touched me so much that I decided to read the entire book of 50 poems at one shot during my ensuing leisure trip. And I could not stop myself from doing so. I still remember to finish reading every bit of the book in just a three hour flight to my home city.

I must appreciate the subtleness captured in each of her poems which truly reflects Shubhramita's depth of feelings and strong emotions. I will wish her all the best for her next book and I am sure she will not keep her readers waiting for long.

Overall I rates the book as 4.5*/5* and recommend it for a fine reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy