Book Review by #LITEROMA PUBLISHING SERVICES :: "December Waves" by Mandrita Bose

** Thanks to the author for sharing a review copy of the book.**

** Thanks to our reviewer Reetwika Banerjee for reviewing the book on behalf of #Literoma. **

Book Title: December Waves
Author: Mandrita Bose
Format:  Paperback & Kindle

When it comes to poetry, especially if written in English, an unavoidable poetic glimpse comes in my mind with legends like William Wordsworth (my all time favourite). When I start reading a poetry book even today, my mind travels to those golden lines from 'Daffodils' poem. The very comparison which came to my mind while reading some of Mandrita's poems creates the mark of the book. Fluent narration, tuneful expressions and beautiful visualizations - all what define her "December Waves".

The book title is lovely which tunes so well with the background in cover - as if she herself is narrating her poems to readers. There is a personal touch in all her poems.

My rating of the book is 4.5*/5* and I recommend to readers of all age groups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy