Book Review by #LITEROMA :: "Lady in Red" by Dr. Shankar Kashyap

** Thanks to the author for sharing a review copy of the book.**

** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of #Literoma. **

Well what to say about this book? Right from the book title, book cover, innovation, language quality, choice of poetic styles, daring experimentation - the book left me engrossed in it's totality. After a very long time, I read an English poetry book of this quality. I must congratulate the author for gifting modern literature such a classy masterpiece. 

Coming to the book's aspects - title 'Lady in Red' coupled with an equally mysterious book cover created an immediate impact on my mind. When a poet himself brushes the canvas what can stop it to make an awesome read? Of the forty five, I personally liked the poems 'Heart of Stone', 'The Kiss', 'Black haired maiden' and 'Lover's Tale'.

Overall I will not be able to rate it anything less than 5*/5* and highly recommend to poetry lovers. I am sure they will enjoy the book's experimentation.

All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-
https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee