Book Review by #LITEROMA :: "Mere Khayal" by Dr. Manisha Yadava

** Thanks to the author for sharing a review copy of the book.**

** Thanks to our reviewer Tee Kay for reviewing the book on behalf of #Literoma. **

"Mere Khayal" by Dr. Manisha Yadava is another wonder in itself. Having read her other book earlier, I found this one even more captivating. The verses, presentation, rhyming, meters, stanzas, choice of words - everything is so perfect.

Small poetry appeal me more as it is more difficult for a poet to express bigger thoughts in thinner perimeter. And that is where Dr. Manisha excelled in the book "Mere Khayal". Most of her poems have a positivity in it which as a reader motivated me. I liked almost all of them but special mention should include 17, 21, 33, 45 and 68.

"Waqt kam hain aur kaam zyada
Karna hai abhi kuch naam zyada."

I would rate it 4*/5*. I think I am now expecting more from her third book. Wish her all the best.

All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-
https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy