Book Review by #LITEROMA :: "Musings of a Romantic" by Dr. Shankar Kashyap

** Thanks to the author for sharing a review copy of the book.**

** Thanks to our reviewer Tee Kay for reviewing the book on behalf of #Literoma. **

Well now I can say I read Dr. Kashyap. Yes and I mean it. Having read and reviewed almost all of his books, I personally find this book "Musings of a Romantic" to be exceptionally good, if not the best of Dr. Kashyap. I thoroughly enjoyed his Harappa Trilogy and believed it to be his best creation so far. But now, I doubt my own thoughts. The amount of research that has gone behind crafting this poetry compendium is evidently gigantic and definitely deserves a big applaud from the entire English poetry admirer's fraternity.

Right from book title, genre selection, conceptualization, choice of words & creations by eminent English poets this book presents every ingredient to be an international award winner. Only aspect which did not appeal me is the book cover. Not sure if it's the print quality or artistic insufficiency, the book's cover spoiled a lot of its exclusivity for me. Dr. Kashyap must take a little more care with his book cover designing for his next projects.

I would have surely rated it 5*/5* but only due to the inadept cover graphics, I would like to rate it 3.9*/5* as for me cover speaks a lot about the overall tone of the book which in this case came out to be reverse. 

All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-
https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy