Book Review by #LITEROMA :: "RANDOM SUBTERRANEAN MOSAIC: 2012 – 2018" by Sabarna Roy


** Thanks to the author for gifting us an ecopy of the book for review. **

** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

Book Title: RANDOM SUBTERRANEAN MOSAIC: 2012 – 2018
Genre: Mixed
Language: English
Published By: Leadstart Publishing
Pages: 250

Roy says about his book “All my life I have struggled to achieve an optimal lucidity in language and expression that is required to demystify the hidden self and selves and agendas. I hope I have achieved this in a large measure in this fifth book of mine!" - So well captured. All the writings in this book, be it a poem/ story/ biographical piece, left an everlasting impact in my mind.

Initially though I was little reluctant to try an assorted piece, but I would have definitely missed Roy's flavour of free style writing. "Time frozen in myriad thoughts" is what Roy calls his book and I completely second his thought after finishing this book.

Definitely no book is free of shortcomings. This one too. Like the book cover could have been little catchy than what it is presently. But by far it is one of the best of Roy's books I have read.

My overall verdict of the book will be 4*/5*.

All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-
https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy