Book Review by #LITEROMA :: "Pentacles" by Sabarna Roy

** Thanks to the author for gifting us an ecopy of the book for review. **

** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

Pentacles is a collection of five spectacular works - one long story and four poems. I would rather like to call it 'Penta(specta)cles'. Keeping the demand of a modern day reader in mind, this kind of a book seems to be an ideal fit - A book which does not need too much of time to finish reading but leaves you with everlasting thoughts.

By now, Mr. Roy has become a known name in Indian literature. Somehow, I, personally did not get a chance to go through his works and hence Pentacles is the first book authored by him that I read. Now, I know, why some of my friends are glued to his newer titles. I’ll simply be waiting to find time out to read his other books.

My rating of Pentacles is 4*/5*. A highly suggested read for matured (do not read as adults) readers in my opinion.

All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-
https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy