Book Review by #LITEROMA :: "Yes Sir I Killed My Dad!: A Sons Grief" by Anuj Tikku

** Thanks to the author for gifting us a Kindle copy of the book for review. **

** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

The book title tells a lot about its genre. Yes it is crime thriller but not one among those many in the lots. It starts with a poetic chapter and then carries itself as a prose till the end. The depiction is something which caught my attention.

Also, a crime fiction (or a mix of non-fiction) written in first person of the convict is very rare as a practice and I must say Anuj did a good job. I will not like to say more about the plot as that will destroy the charm of reading for new readers.

The book cover well captures the theme. The only disappointment is the book's presentation. Something is missing which kept me away from absorbing into the story. Might be the overall formatting? Author may hover to find out the reason better than me. So, i choose to leave it upto him to discover the missing link. Otherwise, a good read.

Overall, I would like to rate the book as 3.5*/5*. I will definitely wait to read the author's next book.

All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-
https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy