Who is AERO JACKSON? Read to know more.

First of all, congratulations for completing your journey from being just a student to an internationally published author! Please share your experience so far in light of below questions. 

  1. Who is Aero Jackson or Adrija Das in daily life?
  • I am an easy going person more focused on short term goals. I write when I have to vent out pent up feelings and thoughts. It's my way of introspection. I love to travel expecially to hilly areas. When I'm too bored,   I jam with a song on my guitar. One thing I do everyday is read a book. Paperback, e-book, fanfuction doesn't matter what I am reading, one chapter each day is like a daily ritual to me.

  1. Why Aero Jackson and not Adrija Das? 
  • I started writing under a pen name 5 years back so I decided to continue it's legacy throughout my writing career. The name Aero is a Greek gender neutral name meaning Ruler of the Sky. At the time I took it, I was a true admirer of Greek mythology. Jackson comes from Rick Riordan's famous character 'Percy Jackson' .
  1. Describe yourself in one word.
  • Humorous 
  1. Apart from writing, what else interests you to take up as a career?
  • Well I have always wanted to be a cop but recently I realized that I like telling stories. I'm actually considering a career in script writing or a director maybe. If time permits, I would like to experiment with acting too.
  1. How easy or difficult was it to publish a paranormal novel at this age?
  • It definitely wasn't easy but for me  developing such complex characters in consistency with the story was harder than the story itself. As for age I think it's just a number. As long you've a story to tell and you think it's worth sharing with the world, there is no reason why you shouldn't do it.
  1. How far did your own experiences inspire you to write “Trapped in the Rage of Revenge”?
  • I grew up among a mixed group of friends. I noticed that people barely paid attention to the comparatively well off ones. It is always taken for granted that one who has a lot of money lives a very happy life but there's so much story to be told behind all that money. I always wanted to write a thriller novel and with this prospective and a few interesting ideas put together, penning down a whole book felt like nature's call.
  1. Is there any message or advice that Aero Jackson wants to convey through her pen? 
  • I think it is very important to keep believing in yourself no matter what people say. It feels claustrophobic to be tied in the shackles of what society tags as normal so I think one should never stop dreaming and imagining no matter how unique your ideas are.
  1. Are you writing anything new at present? 
  • Yes, I am writing a book titled 'Brother I'm right here'. It is a touching story about 2 brothers which traces their life from the very beginning. It is not a thriller but it is thought provoking.
  1. Are you a fan of ‘Game of Thrones’ or any other international fantasy/crime/horror web series? If so, how much is your imagery inspired from them?
  • I'm mostly into sci-fi shows, my favorite being Supernatural. That show is a true epitome of talented writing and acting. No matter how heartbreaking the plot gets, one can never let go of the epic tale of the Winchesters who have made innumerable personal sacrifices to save the world. My novel may not be sci-fi but it tells the story of the characters  along the same lines. They have their own flaws and failures but that does not stop them from trying to do the right thing.
  1. Who does Aero Jackson admire?
  • There's James Patterson, John Grisham, Tess Geritsen and Patricia Cornwell whom I really admire for their writing style. Being actively involved in fundraising I also admire actor Misha Collins for all the charity work he'd done. If I ever become an actor, I would like to be like him.
Rapid Fire: 
Choose any ONE (you cannot skip or choose both): 
  1. Black or Blue
  • Blue
  1. Wind or Water
  • Wind
  1. Laptop or Mobile 
  • Mobile
  1. Sound or Light
  • Sound
  1. Mom or Dad
  • Mom

Thanks to the author for sparing your time and answering the questions. All the best to you!

Special thanks to Akhila Saroha for the special correspondence on behalf of Literoma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee