#Literoma Book Review :: Pentacles by Sabarna Roy


** Thanks to the author for gifting us an ecopy of the book for review. **

** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **

I had earlier read a couple of recent titles by the same author and it was my third in a row. Though 'Pentacles' is Sabarna's first published book but the order I took it came in third. Irrespective of the chronology, this book created a very special place in my heart. Comprising of a long story (or shall I say novella) and four prosaic verses, it has somehow the perfect flavour I keep searching in a literary fiction.

The New Life story plot revolves around a city very known to me, so are the characters. The descriptions are vivid enough to even imagine what my eyes did not witness in reality.

There are quite a few editing errors but that can be overlooked against the author's hard works. The book's cover is average but quite self explanatory.

My overall rating of the book is 4.1*/5*. Can be read during leisure hours.

All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-
https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee