#Literoma Book Review - 'Wish You Could' by Dr. Manishaa Yadava


 

Thanks to our reviewer Bishal Sahoo for reviewing the book on behalf of #Literoma.


Well, I am falling short of words to describe my feelings after finishing Dr. Manishaa's Wish You Could poetry collection. It is originally written by her in Hindi which is translated by Yeshesvvi to English. The footnotes at the bottom of relevant poems, makes it a much easier read for NRIs like us who are not much acquainted with many Indian traditions, rituals or cultures. I enjoyed the book thoroughly and hope to read her next title soon.


I will recommend the book in my circle especially those who want to know Indian culture. My rationg - 4*/5*. 


Read all #Literoma book reviews at our blog: 

https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy