#Literoma Book Review - 'Wish You Could' by Dr. Manishaa Yadava


Thanks to our reviewer Prity Saha for reviewing the book on behalf of #Literoma.


Book Title: Wish You Could

Author: Dr. Manishaa Yadava

Format: Paperback & Kindle


Mindblowing is the first word that comes to my mind when I started writing my review. I have not read the original Hindi title but after reading this English translation I am literally longing to read the Hindi book now. Congrats to both Manisha and Yeshesvi for the collaborative work. Also, it is worth mentioning the goodness of the book cover by Literoma which first influenced my decision to pick and choose this book for reading. 


I will like to rate it 3.8*/5*. Hoping the Hindi original poems will have better feel than the English ones.


Read all our book reviews at our blog: 

https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Psychology of Money’ by Dr. Rakhi Sameer