#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Too Far Gone - A Radha Bose Crime Thriller Novel’ by Chandrayan Gupta

 ** Thanks to our reviewer for reviewing the book on behalf of Literoma. **


The first thing that caught my eyes was the minimalistic cover.

Second was not the title, but its tagline - A RADHA BOSE THRILLER.

When I picked this book, I did not know who is this Bong lady - Ms. Radha Bose! Because it is my first read from the author's desk. Initially I thought it might be author's pen name, but soon after flipping through the pages I understood who Radha Bose is and Aditya, her second man. She is the lead detective and you may witness her come back soon at another crime scene etched by Chandrayan.


Don't expect me to disclose the storyline in my review here, as that will not only spoil your curiosity but also poison the hard efforts of the author.


I liked the analogies drawn by author with the attributes of different colours like blue, blood red and black at different parts of the story. Also, the story being written mostly in a narrative (or conversational) style, it seemed quite cinematic to me.


In one line, I will say, go ahead and read this book if you are an ardent thriller lover. It has modern as well as traditional elements of a crime fiction in right mix. Young penmanship of Chandrayan has nailed the climax. 


Editing quality is on the better side than most of the self-published books.


#Literoma rating: 4.2*/5*.


All the Literoma reviews are available at our page:-

https://literomagroup.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy