Pradnya Kulkarni: Author Interview

 



Who is Pradnya Kulkarni in daily life?

Starting from birth to marriage every woman has to play different roles in her whole life. Yes, I'm a  daughter, sister, wife, daughter-in-law & a mother. Apart from household chores which is an integral part of every woman's life I'm an author. I'm a nature lover. And most of my write ups portray my love for nature. Watching birds and butterflies through my window with a cup of hot tea is my favorite pastime. I love to capture the beauty of nature in my mobile camera. Whether it is beautiful sunrise or sunset, different shades of sky or different phases of moon I love to capture every little thing related to natural beauty. On weekends I love to prepare different dishes for my family & to spend a good time with them. I'm a  jolly & kindhearted woman.  My principle is 'Be kind, spread happiness & live peacefully'.

What are your recently published books?

My recently published books are 'Majestic  Power' edition 1&2, 'Eye Of Mind' & 'Dark  Holds The World'. 'Majestic Power' edition 1&2 are self help books which contain inspirational quotes. 'Eye Of Mind' & 'Dark Holds The World' are poetry books. My  debut book 'Majestic Power' edition 1 contains 100 inspirational quotes. 'Majestic Power' edition  2 contains 200 inspirational quotes which is definitely helpful to spread positivity. And we all know positivity plays a vital role in our life. As the name suggests this book  has a power of positivity which will not only inspire you but will change your life. 'Eye Of Mind' is a poetry book. Some poems are inspiring ones whereas some poems are about  beauty of nature & relations. As the name suggests you can visualize the words through the eye of your mind. 'Dark  Holds The World' is my recently published book. It's a  horror poetry book. The interesting thing about this book is you can enjoy reading spooky microtales in a poetic way. 

Please tell us about your achievements.

In the process of hardwork to success, appreciation acts as a catalyst. When you get appreciation or recognition it will definitely motivate you to do better in future. And I'm fortunate that my work is always appreciated and  recognised. I feel proud to tell about my achievements in literary journey since 2018:

1)Holds 'Vajra World Record' for being co- author of ' Vajra World Records' winner book 'Maples'
2)India Star Passion Award 2019
3)India Star Youth Iconic  Award 2019
4)Literoma Laureate  Award 2019(Best      Debut Author)
5)Literoma Achiever Award  2019(Women Achiever Award)
6)Literoma Achiever Award 2020(Author  Achiever Award)
7)Literoma Nari Samman 2020
8)Best Aspiring Author Award 2021 by Cherrybookawards Season 3
9) Best Aspiring Writer Award 2021 by Elitebookawards Season 1
10)Pride & Honour Award by Priyaswisdompublication 
11)#100inspiringauthorsofindia 2021 by The Indian Awaz (Author Awards 2021)
12)Tagore Commemorative Honouree 2021 by NE8x
13) Sahityakosh Samman 2021 by NE8x
14)Title- Literary Icon For 2021 by NE8x 
15)Nominated for Author Of The Year 2021 by Storymirror 

What inspired you to write horror poetry?

Irrespective of gender/age horror is the genre which everyone loves to read. Keeping this in mind I wrote horror poetry. 

Please share your experience with Literoma.

My experience with Literoma is amazing. Literoma is an excellent platform to shine in the literature world. They provide the national as well as  international platform to reach the wide audience. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's a coffee chat with Retd. Col. Sujit Dutta, the author of 'Vignettes of Life'

#LITEROMA Book Review :: ‘Death Served Cold’ by Sourabh Mukherjee

Rimli Bhattacharya: The Rising Star of Literoma Galaxy